Celeb-bodies


In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Tina Fey admits to joining Weight Watchers to lose 30 lbs before stepping in front of cameras on Saturday Night Live. It is a strange comfort to know that looking good does not come at an easy price for all celebrities. Even Janet Jackson has admitted to the little-know fact that she hates working out. If celebrities hate working out, just like I do, and if celebrities must work hard to get the bodies they desire--then why would it be any different for me?

For starters I don't have a nutritionist, a chef, my own home gym, a personal trainer (oh wait, maybe I do) or countless other resources that celebs have at their disposal. I also don't like getting up early in the mornings, I'm too tired to workout after work, I hate cooking, I hate counting calories, I'm busy, and oh did I mention that I don't have time?! While I'm pretty sure most every working adult feels this way, there are still people out there who manage to fit eating healthy and working out around a hectic and busy work schedule--so what room do I have for excuses?

I am aware that the media glorifies a slender ideal for women. I am also aware that it is the job of actresses, musicians, models, and any woman in the public eye to look good. Undoubtedly, even Sarah Palin probably underwent a make-over before announcing her candidacy for V-Pilf in the last election. Logically, I know all these things and yet I still want to be thin.

I don't feel like I carry unreal expectations anymore. I no longer expect myself to be able to maintain a waifish 115 lbs. For some that may be possible, but not for me. I simply want to be back at a weight where I feel confident in my own skin. I want to be able to go shopping and actually enjoy dressing my body instead of trying to hide it. I want to be able to see pictures of myself and not want to cry. I want to be able to go out on dates and have good-looking guys notice me.

I'm not looking for perfection, I'm looking for satisfaction. Until I find satisfaction with my body, I know I won't be 100% happy and whole on the inside. So no more excuses, it's time to commit to my goals and make this happen. Wish me luck!
thumbnail
Judul: Celeb-bodies
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz