Calgon Take Me Away!!

While bathing the other day, I made the most relaxing discovery. I would have a pic for you all, but showing bathing pics of myself is not my thing, to say the least.

So I will explain what I did and I am sure that you will want to try this.

Fill your bath tub with as hot of water as you can stand. Take both of your legs and cross them, resting them on the wall in front of you. Your legs will be in the air as your body lays parallel. It will be in an "L" shape. Close your eyes and cover your head all but your face. Make sure that your ears are immersed and that you leave a trickle of water audible in the water. trickling water is so relaxing. Place your hands under your head and relax. Stay in that position until the water turns cold. It is so relaxing. Go ahead and try it! ;)
thumbnail
Judul: Calgon Take Me Away!!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz