What's Your Sacrifice?

Giving what you have to give is giving. Giving what you don't have to give is sacrifice.

Jesus SACRIFICED! Giving IS NOT sacrifice unless there is pain that comes with it. I share NOT because I want to bring myself any glory. I am SHARING to inspire others and show them just how God WILL move if you just step out in faith.

Here's my story and YES I am going to tell it ALL!

My income: $930 a month (was $810 - just increased $120)
Rent: $137 (I am blessed that rent is this cheap - not blessed that my kids face racism everyday, not to mention foul language and hate)
Utilities: $200
Car: $230
Insurance: $160
Household stuff: $100
Gas to go to work: $75

You do the math.

How much is the work of the Lord worth to you? Every man of God who was BLESSED, SACRIFICED!

Look at Job... he lost IT ALL

Moses... he lost royalty, plush living, fame

Jesus... He lost His life

What are you willing to lose?

God WILL supply ALL your needs. It takes SACRIFICE to see a move of God. I just want to share how He is moving in my life.

I DO NOT make enough money to travel anywhere! Desperate times call for desperate measures... I AM DESPERATE to see this town saved. Not because I love Vivian (I despise this place) but because I love people and the things of God. I HAD to SACRIFICE to go and see for myself.

Total travel expenses this summer:

Splendora, Tx.:
Hotel: $215
Gas: $100
Food: $50

Columbus, Oh.:
Gas: $220
Food: $100
Hotel one night: $60
Car repairs: $110
Work loss: $50

El Dorado, Ak.
Gas: $40
Food: $40

I just believe that the Lord is going to do something great in Vivian, so saddle up ya'll because you are about to go on the ride of your life! Satan has had this town TOO long! Frankly, God WILL sustain me or MOVE me. I am not being sustained. I am a firm believer that He doesn't want us to struggle. I struggle. I pray that my SACRIFICE has been acceptable to Him.

He knows my heart.
He knows my intentions.
He knows ALL my sacrifice.

I encourage you to step out and sacrifice. True things of God and true moves of God only come with sacrifice.

Do not just give, but sacrifice.

Praise report: God still hasn't failed me.
thumbnail
Judul: What's Your Sacrifice?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz