5 Things That I Would Love to Change About My Business

This is the second part to my previous article about loving my job (business). First of all, I have the mindset of an entrepreneur and I have been like that for about 5 years now. I just never knew where to go. I found that I would have really no competition here and hey the cost is very low. I do all the work! lol

1. HEALTH - When I started out business and social networking online over four years ago, I wanted to do my part with bringing money into the household. (I was married at this time and had two small toddlers). This is why I decided to search for something online. I began with Melaleuca. I am sucker for better health and less chemicals. I am still the same way.

However, the cost is something I can't afford. In the near future I want to bring Melaleuca back into my home AND business for the health of my family and clients. It will enhance my business and set me apart from others. Not only that, it is another stream of good income. I made over $800 in my first month and a half with them. Move me to the big city and I would soar with these two right here.

2. EXPANSION - I really don't want to be here in teeny-tiny Vivian forever. I want to move eventually and take my cleaning with me. It is an awesome business because it really doesn't cost much. Basically I furnish the cleaning rags and I do buy soaps, because I refuse to use harsh chemicals.

3. MORE CLIENTS - I know that I can find more even in this small community. I go throughout North Caddo and I know that there are others who need a maid. It's just finding them!

4. GRANTS - I need to tap into some sort of first time small business owner grants. I am a single mom of three and I am also a full time student! SURELY there is something out there. I want to get this thorn in my side of a car (BLESSING TOO) paid off, so I can get my head above the water.

5. INSPIRATION - I thrive on others opinions, insight and inspiration! I have a hunger for good advice and constructive criticism because I want to be the best!

Building a business (any business) takes a lot of patience and hard work. I can write a book about everything from customer service to proper maid etiquette and then some.
thumbnail
Judul: 5 Things That I Would Love to Change About My Business
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait business owners, maid service :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz