I Do Love My Job... I Do Love My Job... I Do I Do I Dooo...

YES I am a toilet scrubber. I am VERY good at scrubbing toilets, taking out the trash, making beds, getting my elbows dirty and killing my back! One thing that I am NOT good at is working for someone else lol.

I learned in the (almost) two years that I have been cleaning houses that I just don't know if I can ever work a 9-5 again. Here is what I love about having my own maid service... 5 things!

1. FLEXIBILITY - yes! I have three kids, they have no father who is in their lives. That means it is VITAL that I am with them as much as possible! I am BLESSED to have my own cleaning business so that I am there when they are home!

2. MONEY - I am not quite there yet. I am barely making ends meet. However, if I could ever get to my goal of two houses a day, Mon-Fri I will be doing pretty good. Yes, it's a struggle, but hey I am in Vivian, Louisiana! lol When it all comes down to it, I am making about $25-30 an hour, because I clean like Taz!

3. PEOPLE - I LOVE to serve others and make their lives easier. I am a people pleaser! What better way then to help others have more time to spend doing things they love and the ability to spend time with family. Hey, it's hard working a full time job when you have a family.

4. MY OWN THING - I get to make my own hours and sometimes I take my kids to work. Hey, it can't get any better than that! I cannot stand day care. First of all, I cannot breathe in one because of the bleach! I am surely not going to make my kids stay there all day.

5. MOVE IT WITH ME - Hey if I move, it moves with me! If I ever move out of here (LOL)- some day in JESUS NAME, I can take it with me. In a big city, I can easily make $25 more per house, EASILY. Not to mention cleaning business offices. There is so much potential in this business.

After almost two years in this, with the help of Jesus (couldn't have done this without Him) I have good clientele and referrals. Needless to say, I wouldn't have it any other way. That is until I get my BS in Psychology ;) lol Then I will have a homeless shelter!

Everyone needs a maid, but not everyone has a good one ;) lol
thumbnail
Judul: I Do Love My Job... I Do Love My Job... I Do I Do I Dooo...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz