My Top Five ;)

There is nothing wrong with knowing just what you want in the opposite sex. Many would probably laugh at the idea of writing all the qualities they love in the opposite sex, but hey, why not. It's for your own eyes, anyway.

I am a believer in God's will. I also believe that we must be "moving" and "seeking" as well. I don't think that one day the love of your life will fall from the sky and land in your lap... just like I don't believe money will fall from the sky, either. We must first WANT, have FAITH and CLAIM, all the while we are SEEKING.

Here is what I want you to do and I am even going to share a few of my secrets. Why? Because I am just sweet like that ;p ha. Write down 15 qualities that you look for in the opposite sex. I am going to share my top 5 :) (awwwwwww)! Be specific!!

I would say a family man. That is TOO vague and could mean many things. So instead...

(1) MUST really love his Mom and have a good relationship with her.

(2) MUST LOVE KIDS - all kids, any kids and especially his own and mine! Period, NO exceptions.

(3) A good listener and communicator. Ha! I would elaborate but I don't have time to write a book right now... ;)

(4) God fearing, God loving and God follower. If God is not his head, then he cannot be mine. I will have it no other way. He must love God like I do and that is A LOT!

(5) He must know what he wants in life. He must be ambitious and very self motivated. I will support him and lift him up but I will NOT drag a man around or give piggy backs... ouch! In other words, independence and motivation is SO attractive.

Ok that is my top five and all that I am giving.

When you do your 15, make them into sentences, like this:

The man of my dreams must love his mom and children. This helps me feel secure and I know that if he is close to her, he will be close to me because he values and respects women. Loving children is extremely important because mine are my life. A man who loves God, I know will also love me. I love an ambitious man because he is persistent and consistent with whatever he loves to do, he sets goals and is highly motivated. Not only that, he shares these dreams and ambitions with me, which also helps me feel secure and loved by him. With his dreams, he also wants to know about mine. This is what makes me love him so much.

Of course I only have five but this gives an idea to help you out. Begin reading your "story" to yourself and believe that this incredible person will be a part of your life.

Much Love ;)
thumbnail
Judul: My Top Five ;)
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz