Smacking on the "Like" Button

Ha!!

Well I was thinking about this yesterday... Sure most can agree that the "like" button on Facebook has other meanings then "like"... give me a break ;)

With that said I wanted to define other things it means to me...

*acknowledging the post
*I LOVE IT (usually accompanies and overly excited comment) don't laugh or judge "LOL;)"
*hey what's up
*I am thinking about you, hit me back to let me know you're thinking of me
*ok you tagged me so here I will tag you back
*I accept your comment or post but I may disagree with some of it... if I choose to explain myself, I will comment ;)
*Bahahahahahahaha.... Hilarious! I usually add a few words
*I'm touched by your post/pic/comment
*I really like it a lot ;) ;)

There are so many more. Just remember when someone "likes" your post/comment/pic, etc... it could mean SO MANY things. Let's not over think stuff and get our minds in a frenzy, k? ;)
thumbnail
Judul: Smacking on the "Like" Button
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait facebook :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz