Me + Mr. Clean + His Magic = Heaven

Oh how I love Mr. Clean, today. You would think that after a year, I would have caught on, but nope. I guess I am old fashioned in a lot of ways, even when it comes to cleaning.

Who hates soap scum? Scrubbing your arms off? Breathing horrible chemically ladened products all put together with the kiddos tugging at your skirt? Me me me!!

Well today I put the scrub brush away and welcomed Mr. Clean with open arms. This is a simple equation, really.

3 minutes of "wiping" + Mr. Clean Magic Eraser = no soap scum. Yes, wiping not scrubbing.

I truly feel sorry to all the grandmas that still have a bottle of bleach attached to their arm. (Maybe that is what's wrong with all of us born from parents of the hippie generation - more than pot fried our brain cells)... lol

NO home (especially with kids) should be without Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! Oh and Proctor and Gamble, I accept Paypal or you can just mail me a check. :)
thumbnail
Judul: Me + Mr. Clean + His Magic = Heaven
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz