My Son Writing !!Lines?? WHAT?

My kids have this really funny way about them. Since we practically live at the library, they have come accustom to the Internet and playing online games, etc.

Anyway, every single day they come in after school (the library is right next to the school, so they walk, unless it's rainy) and come over to me to show me all the good papers that they have. I have learned that this is their way of throwing me off so they can get on the computer and skip their homework.

This is especially true for LZ. The kid NEVER does his homework. He always has some excuse like I broke my pencil or my hand hurts. Although I praise them for their good work, I noticed (like I said) that they will do that to side track me, make me happy, praise them and somehow "allow" them to go online. Not anymore! I have learned their sneaky little fiasco and have put a stop to it.

LOL...

One day LZ be bops up to me after school and says "guess what Mom, I had to write lines today". I was thinking, "what in the world is this child going to show me. He has this smirk on his face, so what is he up to" lol.

Yeah, lines for sure! It was hilarious. I didn't know whether I wanted to spank his little smartie pants behind or bust out laughing...

I just smiled and said "go do your homework boy".

Yeah look at his "lines". :)LMBO

thumbnail
Judul: My Son Writing !!Lines?? WHAT?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz