Gee Thanks For Being the Bearer of Bad News Mom

Nice to know that I am aging! Hey I am 30, you're kidding right mom?

Tonight I called my mom. I haven't talked to her in awhile because I had a prepaid phone and it was too costly. I have free nights and weekends now but anyway, TMI lol

We were talking about many different things. Bless her heart, she can't find a job. Please prayer warriors pray for my mom. Her name is Gina, she lives in Tuscon and is an esthetician in need of a job.

Somehow we got on the subject of my eyes. I have this small bump on my eyelid that appeared last week. At first I thought it was a stye. I did some research and found that it could be different things. Anyways, I described it the best I could to my mom and the first thing that she says is we all need sunblock. I am thinking, "yeah, mom and what in the world does this have to do with this thing on my eye?" lol To my surprise not using some sort of sunblock on (not just me but the entire family) is horrible. Of course being the esthetician that she is, I got the third degree on sunblock :) Love you Mom.

To make matters worse she said all that to say, "uhm, you are just stuck with it for life Katy, it's a sign that you are getting old".

I'm like "what? no way and there is nothing that I can do about this?"

"Sure cosmetic surgery in which no insurance will cover".

This is no fair, I am not old and this thing will be removed!

I mean it's not gruesome and you can barely see it. BUT I CAN SEE IT! uhg..

I guess it's back to wearing eyeshadow - I can't handle this!
thumbnail
Judul: Gee Thanks For Being the Bearer of Bad News Mom
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz