Slap Some Jo on My Hair Please


The other day when I went to Joy's, one of our deep convos consisted of all natural stuff. Then we got into coloring our hair.

She asked me if I colored my hair and I said "Yeah, and I need to do it again". Anyway, I like to keep a little bit of red tint in my hair when I color it. We proceeded in the convo and started talking about all natural hair color. I didn't know there was such a thing so I told her that I would check it out!

Coffee!

Yes, coffee. Imagine that lol

For all us brunettes, triple strength brewed black coffee is the answer to our all natural hair color woes. I just laughed and told myself that I was going to try it.

I did. Did it work... uh, well maybe I should have left it in a little longer. Either that or I need to try something else. It was almost like it stripped the color that I did have in my hair. The red tint is not as bright :(.

I need to find something! Hair color stinks lol Not to mention it takes 3 boxes to do my hair. Anyway, I thought that coffee was very interesting for all natural hair color.

Suggestions are welcome.
thumbnail
Judul: Slap Some Jo on My Hair Please
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait all natural hair coloring, coffee, hair color remedies, natural hair color :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz