Only a Real Woman Can Give Up Godiva Chocolate Candy Bars

I went to my Wednesday weekly and my dear Joy was home with two of her babies, who are sick. (Were sick because the Lord is gonna heal them!) I really enjoyed the "visit" despite I was cleaning my behind off and couldn't really talk. So funny because she is a trip. Once you get her talking, we can go on all day and talk about everything :).

Anyway, she is always giving me things. I think it's adorable. She reminds me of me. You cannot go to Joy's without either eating or getting something from the fridge, the closet or somewhere :) Well she had put together a bag of stuff that I thought was just for Kayla. (So sweet, so I guess this may even belong in the "Counting my Blessings" category).

Anyway, after a fun morning with two cute little helpers and a few laughs, I left, never looking in the bag.

It wasn't until that evening that I gave the bag of goodies to Kayla, which included a couple cute shirts and some other stuff. She then came upon some cloth napkins - which can be dish towels too (thanks Joy - they match) ;).

Kayla came into the kitchen and handed me this chocolate candy bar. She said "Momma is this yours too"? My eyes got big and I felt a huge smile come on my face. "It is now, lol, give me that!" I just laughed and proceeded to open it.

Pure heaven for just a moment. I broke off the first peice of Godiva chocolate with caramel filling and savored ever tiny little bite. I knew I would have to blog about this because it takes a real woman to give up a Godiva chocolate candy bar.

I am totally on a diet so I shared it with the kids. Yummy stuff, thanks Joy :)
thumbnail
Judul: Only a Real Woman Can Give Up Godiva Chocolate Candy Bars
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait godiva chocolate and caramel, godiva chocolate candy bar, valentines day :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz