Jorli Has a Date!

The other day my baby boy (age 6) came to me and said "Mom, I got a girlfriend". I said "Oh really, so what's her name?" He told me her name and we carried on a small convo about his new love.

I just smiled. It is so cute! Hey and I thought girls had cooties at that age??

Anyway, yesterday he comes in and says, "Mom, I have a date with Alora and a wedding"!

Trying to contain myself and keep from busting out laughing, I responded with "Oh really and when is this special date"?

"We are going out this weekend", he smiled. This was so cute until his big brother and sister caught on. I was being serious and they stepped in to make fun. However, I just continued with his new little date conversation.

I said, "oh and what nice restaurant are you taking her to and who is paying"?

He smiled real big and said, "we are going to Wendi's and she told me that she has the money".

I busted out laughing. I said, "oh really and what are you going to wear on this nice date?"

His response, "my preacher outfit with a tie". (how adorable) :) **proud momma**

He really has a major crush on this girl and asked me if I could buy her a pretty necklace for Valentine's day. I told him that we will get her something special. Aww my baby is a little charmer. :)
thumbnail
Judul: Jorli Has a Date!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz