Smack in Da Hood

LMBO - this is sooooooo funny and if you know my bouncy little six year old, you will be laughing too.

I cannot even contain myself right now and am having a hard time writing this lol

It's nice out so I opened our back screen door, right. The boys are outside playing/sweeping leaves off the porch (well LZ is). Jorli on the other hand cannot move without running, skipping, jumping, being loud and all of the above lol.

Anyway, I was in the living room, folding clothes and all of a sudden I hear "black persoooooooooon" "hey black persoooooon". OMG he has a big mouth.

We are smack dab in the hood and my white kids is outside trying to get someone's attention by calling out "black person?".

He's gonna get my butt kicked one day, I just feel it lol.

He definitely says what he feels LMBO
thumbnail
Judul: Smack in Da Hood
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz