What Would You Do? I Need Some Serious Advice, Please

My heart is very troubled.

Not too long ago, my daughter and I were browsing around Facebook, trying to see if maybe her dad was on there. We ran into a few profiles with his name, but never added any of them because they had no pictures, etc.

Anyway, the other night I came on Facebook and went to Kayla's profile. I watch that thing like a hawk. I want to give her a little freedom, but at the same time, I know her password and I go to her profile all the time to monitor it. I noticed that she had added a profile named Zed Smith. Her father's name is that. Just the other day we found several with the same name.

Keep in mind that she never requested an add from any of them, that I can recall. She also wasn't even online the day that he was added.

Now I am trying to be nice as possible. It could very well be her dad, because the email and his birthday are right. I have written him two emails stating that I was concerned about who he was and that he needed to post a pic and email me back. Kayla has wrote on his wall asking him to talk.

See I don't appreciate this at all. Should I be really concerned? There are many other problems and situations which concerns me, that I won't mention on here. Put it this way, they are not good and that is my highest concern.

Kayla is already hurting a lot because this man who is her father never attempts to contact her. Now this profile appears out of nowhere and the person claiming to be her father wont even talk to her. What should I do? Make her delete him? Will that make it worse on her? I just don't know what to do.
thumbnail
Judul: What Would You Do? I Need Some Serious Advice, Please
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz