How Do You Lose Your Shoes?



Do you have a boy?

If so, you know exactly what it is like to go through shoes. I am telling you, they will wear shoes slap out. They got a brand new pair for Christmas. They are already worn so bad that the toes are totally gone! LZ totally "lost" his shoes. The ones that are in the pic are Jorli's.

How in the world do you "lose" a pair of shoes?!? Anyway, I told them that I would go to Walmart to see what they had.

I sure was excited to find them both a nice $17 pair of shoes at the nice price of a whoopin $5. Hopefully these will last them until Easter, at least!

They both have this thought that new shoes will help them run faster. I think it's hilarious and I just play along with them. Needless to say, they spent the entire evening running back and forth through the house with their new shoes on :) lol That is when they got away with it.

thumbnail
Judul: How Do You Lose Your Shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Artikel Terkait shoes, walmart :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz